Fish food pellets are an essential and important feed for the aquaculture process. With the continuous development of the aquaculture industry, the demand for fish food pellets is also increasing.
In order to meet the market demand, the fish feed processing line was born. It can process and treat different kinds of feed materials through a series of processing and finally produce high-quality feed pellets suitable for different aquaculture animals and pets.
Video of large floating fish feed processing line
What’s the floating fish feed processing line?
The fish food pellet production line is a kind of production line equipment specially used to produce feed for aquatic animals such as fish, shrimp, crab, and snapper.
It produces feed pellets of various specifications and shapes through the process of mixing, crushing, modulation and extrusion of various feed materials. By adjusting parameters such as composition, size and shape of feed pellets, high-quality feed pellets suitable for different aquatic animals can be produced.
The application of the floating fish feed processing line can improve the production efficiency of the aquaculture industry, reduce feed waste and improve the economic benefits of aquaculture.
Machine list for making feed pellets in the fish feed production line
What are the raw materials in fish feed?
Plant-based raw materials: such as soybean meal, corn, wheat, soybeans, cottonseed meal, etc. These raw materials contain a large amount of protein, carbohydrates and fat and other nutrients.
Animal raw materials: such as fish meal, shrimp meal, meat and bone meal, etc. These raw materials are rich in high-quality protein and trace elements and other nutrients.
Mixed raw materials: such as soybean cake, fish bait, seaweed, protein powder, amino acids, etc. These raw materials can improve the nutritional value and taste of the feed to a certain extent.
Other raw materials: such as yeast powder, vitamins, minerals, acidifiers, enzymes, etc. These raw materials can be used to improve the quality and taste of feed, and also enhance the immunity and health level of fish.
And there is a wide variety of raw materials used in fish feed, and different types and proportions of raw materials can be flexibly deployed according to the feeding needs of different species and growth stages of fish.
How do you process fish feeds? – procedures of the fish feed processing line
- Raw material crushing: the raw materials will be crushed, making the raw material particles of uniform size, and easy to follow processing.
- Raw material mixing: mix different raw materials according to a certain ratio to make a certain formula to ensure the nutritional balance of the feed.
- Extruding: The raw materials are formed and pressed through moulds and rollers to form a certain shape of pellets.
- Drying and cooling: The shaped fish food granules are dried and cooled to make them dry inside and not sticky on the outside.
- Seasoning treatment: add various flavors that fish like to make the feed more delicious
- Packing and storage: The produced fish food pellets are packed and stored for sale and use.
Fish farming: applicable to the farming of many kinds of fish such as freshwater and seawater fish.
Shrimp breeding: lobster, shrimp, prawns and other kinds of shrimp.
Crab farming: hairy crabs, river crabs and other kinds of crabs.
Snapper farming: snappers, snapping turtles and many other reptiles.
Other aquatic animal farming: clams, oysters, sea cucumbers and many other aquatic animals.
Pets farming: dogs, cats, birds, parrots, etc.
Advantages of using the fish feed processing line
- The feed pellets produced by the floating fish feed processing line are regular in shape and uniform in size, which is conducive to the feeding and digestion and absorption of fish.
- The feed pellets have good taste and balanced texture, which is conducive to improving the appetite and growth rate of fish.
- The feed pellets manufactured by floating fish feed machine have a balanced nutritional composition, which can meet the nutritional needs of different species and growth stages of fish.
- High production efficiency, can realize automatic production, improve production efficiency and reduce production costs.
- It can produce feed pellets of various specifications and shapes, which can meet the feeding needs of different fish.
- The feed pellets are solidly formed and have good water resistance, which can reduce feed waste and water pollution.
Successful case: 300-350kg/h floating fish feed pellet production line sold to India
A supplier from India purchased a 300-350 kg/h fish feed processing line to produce high-quality fish pellets to meet local market demand. The line was carefully designed and manufactured to meet the high-intensity and high-efficiency production requirements. The customer highly appreciated the quality and stability of the line, and also expressed that they will continue to cooperate with us to develop the local market together.